Thank you goes out to the following groups:
- Blyth CRC Church who brought enough food in to cover both of our tables to overflowing
- Adrianna Frey (daughter of Lisa & Werner Frey) who brought in a cheque for $200. Friends and family raised money for her to have a special bike and the remaining money was donated to us.
- BDO bought a 4H steer and are having it butchered with half going to the Food Share and half to the Salvation Army
- The Wroxeter Sunday school brought in 180 lbs of food
- Teewater Kinsmen orchestrated a door to door campaign and brought in enough food to cover our tables
- A Church in Monkton kindly donated $3000 to the North Huron Community Food Share
- The Brussels Leo Club had a food drive and brought in over 9 huge totes of food!! Amazing!
- Howick Minor Hockey had a food campaign and was able to gather lots of food for us
- We picked up 20 “$10” bags from the Lucknow Knechtel Store
- Last but certainly not least another big thank you to the kids and teachers of all the local schools for their participation in the STuff the Bus Campaign. As well we couldn’t have pull this together without the support of Montgomery Bus Lines – staff and drivers and each of the local grocery stores – you guys ROCK!! A BIG thank you to each and every one of you that took the time to hit the local grocery stores and donated food during this Thanksgiving drive. We couldn’t have done it without you.
WOW – we are so grateful to live in a community that takes the time to put the needs of others ahead of themselves. Each small donation adds up and does make a difference in the lives of many adults and children. Keep up the amazing work that you do.